We have several events planned this month geared toward helping you relax and enjoy the summer weather. If you’re moving away at the end of this lease, we wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors and hope to see you around at our upcoming events! If you haven’t renewed, now’s the time to do so. Be sure to keep an eye on all of our social media for giveaways and updates on our events.
- If it’s a rainy day and your fob isn’t working, wipe it dry and then hold it up to the door again. Often, the water won’t let the magnet register.
- Always make sure you are locking your house and car doors.
Reminders & Updates
- Our office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Late fees will be applied on the 4th.
- Pets must always be on a leash. Failure to do so will result in a $250 fine.
- Check out your online portal for the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal. Upload your resume, find jobs, or receive tips on how to land that perfect internship or dream job!
- Keep an eye on our social media for our next FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY!
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Ice Cream Social — June 7 @ noon — Celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream Day with an ice cream bar and all of your favorite toppings!
Breakfast on the Geaux — June 14 @ 10 a.m. — In a hurry and don’t have time for breakfast? We’ve got ya covered! Stop by the gate for a variety of breakfast treats.
Grocery Bingo — June 18 — Need some free groceries? Try your luck with our grocery bingo!
Poolside Cookout — June 28 @ 3:30 p.m. — Enjoy a day full of sun, fun, and food! See you there!