Hello, residents! Here at The Villas at Riverbend, we strive to give you an amazing experience that you would recommend to anyone. This month, you’ll be seeing some new faces around our office and at our events that will help us make our customer service even better. We’d like to welcome our new Leasing Manager, Shane, to the team! In addition, check out the exciting June events that we have on the schedule. We’ll help you start your summer off the right way!
Electronic Keys: If it’s a rainy day and your fob isn’t working, wipe it dry and then hold it up to the door again. Always make sure you are locking your house and your car doors.
Pest Control: Pest control comes every Monday. All requests can be made through the leasing office up until Monday morning.
A/C Tip: Set your A/C to “auto” and “cool” or “auto” and “heat” to avoid the A/C running continuously.
Reminders and Updates
- Rent is due on or before the 3rd of the month. On the 4th, it is considered late. Paying online is easy and convenient! We also accept checks and money orders made out to The Villas at Riverbend.
- No cash payments are accepted.
- Please check your online portal for any outstanding balances. No partial payments are allowed.
- Please check your rent balance to verify that pet fees have been correctly added (if applicable).
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
National Donut Day — June 1 @ 10 a.m. — Swing by the office for a sweet morning treat or a midday pick-me-up!
Floats by the Pool — June 13 @ noon — Come enjoy a refreshing ice cream float by the pool! If you bring a friend, you both win a prize!
Unscramble Summer Challenge — June 18–20 — Keep an eye out for our unscrambling challenge on June 18. A scrambled picture will be posted, and whoever can guess what it is first will receive the prizes! Hint: The picture is the prize!
Chick-fil-A Nugget Day — June 27 @ 3 p.m. — Have you been craving nuggets? Well, you’re in luck! We’ll have nuggets and fries!