Time to relax and enjoy the stress-free life that summer brings to us. It’s getting hotter here in the South, so don’t forget to hang out by the pool to relax and catch some sunrays.
We’re down to our three-bedroom units! If you would like to stay in your home for another year, contact the office as soon as possible to secure your place.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Late fees will be applied on the 5th.
- Pets must be registered. Failure to do so will result in a warning violation and a $250 fine against the residents in the home. If you have a new pet, please come by the office to fill out your pet exhibit.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Any pet not on a leash will be fined $250.
- Guests must be accompanied by residents to use the pool area and volleyball court.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Float & Flick — Friday, June 9 from 8–10 p.m. — Have you seen Dory? Come watch Finding Dory with us by the pool!
Poolside Popsicles — Wednesday, June 14, All Day — Hang by the pool to receive a nice cool treat!
Ice Cream Social — Tuesday, June 20 @ 4 p.m. — Have you ever tasted an ice cream pizza? You haven’t? Come to the clubhouse to try it out!