Finals week is here, and we’re ready to pencil with it! If you don’t know how to pencil with it, look up “LSU Lil Finals Week” on YouTube. Feeling a little slow or sluggish? Coffee and cookies are always in the office to give you a boost!
Our two- and four-bedroom floor plans have limited spaces available! Still thinking about renewing your lease? Call us today to discuss your options for next year. Rates will be increasing periodically, so be sure to take advantage of the current low rates!
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Late fees will be applied on the 5th.
- Pets must be registered. Failure to do so will result in a warning violation and a $250 fine against the residents in the home. If you have a new pet, please come by the office to fill out your pet exhibit.
- Pets must always be on a leash. Any pet not on a leash will be fined $250.
- Check out your online portal for the new Campus Advantage Career Readiness Platform. Upload your resume, find jobs, or receive tips on how to land that perfect internship or dream job!
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Snack Time — May 1 and May 3 — With finals week here, the office will provide snacks for our residents in the clubhouse so you can do your best during finals!
Breakfast Is Served! — May 2 @ 8 a.m. — We’ll have breakfast for you bright and early. A hearty breakfast will get you pumped up and ready to dominate those tests!
Cinco de Mayo — May 5 @ 3 p.m. — Come by the office to pick up your tacos and celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Summer Kickoff — May 6 @ noon — Come hang out by the pool and relax to enjoy the accomplishment of completing the spring semester!
DIY Mother’s Day Cards — May 9 @ 3 p.m. — Need a card to send to your mom? Come by the clubhouse to do a DIY Mother’s Day card. Once you finish it, we’ll put it in the mail for you!
Career Tips: Internship — May 18 — Head over to our social media to find tips and tricks for your next job or internship.