The Villas would like to congratulate all our residents who are graduating this month! Hard work pays off, and we’re proud of you! Take a load off and enjoy the summer with all the events we have planned for some fun in the sun.
If you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year, don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call our wonderful community home for another year. Come by the clubhouse or give us a call for more information.
- If it’s a rainy day and your fob isn’t working, wipe it dry and then hold it up to the door again. Often, the water won’t let the magnet register.
- Always make sure you are locking your house and car doors.
Reminders & Updates
- Our office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Late fees will be applied on the 4th.
- Pets must be on always be on a leash. Failure to do so will result in a $250 fine.
- Check out your online portal for the new Campus Advantage Career Success Portal. Upload your resume, find jobs, or receive tips on how to land that perfect internship or dream job!
- Keep an eye on our social media for our next FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY!
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Some of you may be graduating, some may be heading to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you will to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who’ll be around.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Cinco de Mayo — May 5 @ 5:30 p.m. — Feeling like some tacos?! Visit the clubhouse for free food and drinks!
Beach Volleyball Tournament — May 17 @ 5:30 p.m. — Think you have what it takes? Compete in our volleyball tournament, and the winning team receives a $100 gift card to the restaurant of their choosing!
Memorial Day Cookout — May 24 @ 2 p.m. — Enjoy a day full of sun, fun, and food!
Superhero Showdown — May 31 @ 10 a.m. — Calling all Marvel fans! We’re having a daylong marathon of all your favorite superheroes!